I am a college student, and the only free time I have definitely deserves to be spent binge watching Netflix. However, I’ve decided to share a recipe that is actually worth my free time. The reason why this is one of my favorite recipes is because it will literally take you 5 minutes to make and people will actually think you have your life together. It is also super healthy and delicious. So now you can eat this WHILE watching Netflix. 🙂 You’re welcome 🙂
- 400g of ricotta
- 1 skim yoghurt (100g)
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 3 tablespoons of chive
- 3 tablespoons of parsley
- pink peppercorn as desired
- sprinkle of salt and pepper
- Smash the ricotta with a fork on a separate bowl.
- Add the yoghurt, chive, parsley, olive oil and salt.
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Put it the mixture where you want it to be served and sprinkle the pink peppercorns on top.
- Serve it with bread or chips!
If you do not have chive/parsley you can substitute one of them for basil. I tried it and it will still taste amazing!
Now bring it to a par ty or indulge in it by yourself!