There is nothing better than chips & guac during summer barbecues, Super Bowl parties, lazy Sunday afternoons, or literally any freaking time. Whether you’re sharing this with your friends or you’re munchin’ on your own, this is the perfect Guacamole recipe!
- 3 ripe avocados (don’t you DARE attempt this if they are not ripe!!!)
- 1 large red onion (finely diced)
- 2 roma tomatoes (seeded and diced)
- 1/2 tsp of minced garlic or garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp of onion salt
- 1 tbsp of Frank’s Hot Sauce
- 1/2 tsp of Himalayan salt (or as desired)
- 1 lime (juiced)
- 1 tbsp of cilantro (thinly chopped)
- black pepper as desired
- pinch of cayenne
In a large bowl mash the avocados with a fork and add the juice of a lime. Add the chopped onions, tomatoes and cilantro. Stir well.
Finally, add the remaining ingredients and stir!
For the perfect combo try it with “Garden of Eatin’ Corn Tortilla Chips, Blue Chips” or “Tostitos Tortilla Chips, Multigrain Scoops”!
- If you prefer chunky guac don’t mash the avocados completely and dice bigger chunks of onions and tomatoes.
- If you like life extra spicy don’t forget to add those diced jalapeños 🙂